Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow, where to begin..


This is where it all begins.. The good, the bad, the just plain ugly. I've been here since July 2008. And it has been nothing short of a wild ride. Going from a college student struggling to pay my bills to being a full blown homeowner is quite a process. But, I'm there. Finally. You'll see two angels on the porch. The one on the right a co-worker got me at the time of Grandma Rosie's passing. The one on the left the aunts gave to me when my grandma Nelson passed.  I hope you enjoy my story and what's to come. [We'll get to introductions later.] So, a blog. Yeah, I have zero experience here. I'm hoping for success and maybe a few followers--eventually. So why a blog you ask? I was cleaning my kitchen the other day and have several recipes scratched on some random greased up papers, half illegible nonetheless.. When I clean, I sort to piles, then tackle a pile at a time. So, I've got this pile of yucky looking recipes and feel the need to organize them somehow. My boyfriend, the techy-nerd, you'll soon find out, thinks I need to organize them electronically versus a hard copy. So in an online search comes across some recipe compiling software. We try one, doesn't work with Windows OS. Try again, and find one that works. It's nice, but just not what I'm looking for. But then I get thinking, with some of our upcoming plans, wouldn't it be nice to compile MORE than just recipes for my friends and family and myself to reflect upon? So, here I am, making my first blog post ever. There is so much that I want to do and say. I think I need to go through some old pictures to get an outline of what I want to say to get you caught up to present day and how I got here. That is going to take some time, I'm sure, so my next post may be days away. And I'm not going to tell anyone about the blog until I've got a better grasp at what I want to say. So, I guess I'm really talking to no one right now then. : )
--Until Next Time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your accomplishments, you make your mom & dad proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine. Good to hear from you. :)

    ReplyDelete